We believe that the Internet should be available and accessible to every person, regardless of circumstances and ability. To realize this, we strive to adhere as strictly as possible in the guidelines for accessibility to content on the Internet. Compliance with these guidelines helps us ensure that the site is accessible to all users of the site.
The site was designed and built to be adapted to each user in accordance with the requirements of the Equal Rights Regulations for people with disabilities (Service accessibility adjustments) 2013 Recommendations of the Israeli Standard 5568 and in accordance with the recommendations for making WCAG 2.0 web content accessible at AA level.
Information about website accessibility
Suitability for keyboard users
- The site is optimized for keyboard navigation, can be navigated using tab keys and shift tab.
- Activate menus and selection fields with the arrow keys and close them using ESC.
- Buttons and links can be activated using the Enter key to Navigate between radio elements and a check box by using the arrow keys and filling them with the spacebar or Enter key.
- Tested for the visual order of items and their order in tab navigation.
- The focus mark when using the keyboard is clear and prominent.
- You can jump to the main part of any page using the skip link at the top of the page.
Compatibility with a screen reader
- The site is written semantically with accepted HTML tags and a content hierarchy. In addition, ARIA features are embedded in rich accessible web applications to ensure that users using a screen reader can read, understand, and use the site.
- Images contain alternative text that provides information about the content of the image.
- The site is optimized for all popular screen readers including JAWS and NVDA.
- The site meets text contrast requirements to ensure that all users can read it without difficulty.
- Color is not used exclusively to convey a message.
- All videos embedded on the site include subtitles.
- Adjustments have been made to users sensitive to motion and flicker. The site is safe for these users.
Does not exist
Testing and compliance
- We strive to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies possible so that site users can choose the most suitable tools for them, with as few restrictions as possible. We support all major browsers כולל google chrome Mozilla Firefox apple safari ו Microsoft adge.
- Website accessibility tested in browsers Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome.
- Site accessibility has been tested on NVDA and TalkBack screen readers.
Operating instructions for special components
no special components are available.
Information about inaccessible components
- Despite the great efforts we have taken to allow anyone to customize the site for its purposes there may still be pages or sections that are not fully accessible that are in the process of being made accessible or lack an appropriate technological solution that makes it possible to make them accessible.
- We will be happy to help you and provide you with accessible solutions for any content on the site – You can contact us on the subject.
Information on accessibility exemption
Does not exist
Information about business accessibility
In this business there is no reception of the public
How to contact us in case of a question or problem
- If you have a question related to the accessibility of our office, if you find a malfunction, if you have difficulty using the site or if you have ideas for improvement, we’d love to hear from you.
- You can contact us via the following email: email@example.com
- Or by phone: 03- 5318231
- This page was last updated on 31/07/2023